Internship vacancy notice
Democracy Plus (D+) is launching this call for the selection of two (2) interns who will assist in the work of two Parliamentary committees and in D+. The internship program is implemented within the project “Good governance: stronger public procurement and policy – making” funded by the European Union (EU).
The interns will assist the support staff of two Parliamentary committees in carrying out their daily activities, as well as the D+ researchers on duties/tasks related to the implementation of the project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assistance in organizing meetings of parliamentary committees;
- Assistance in preparation of meeting notes of parliamentary committees;
- Assistance in organizing public hearings of the parliamentary committees;
- Assistance in research and data collection for the needs of the committees;
- Assistance in organization of round tables when needed;
- Keep notes of meetings and events related to the work of the committees;
- Assistance in research process at D+;
- Preparation of monthly reports on the duties carried out in monthly basis;
- Other similar tasks required by the committees’ staff and D+ staff.
- Be in the final year of university studies (in the fields such as economics, law, and political sciences);
- Have a good knowledge of English (including writing);
- Have good knowledge of working with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation letter (max. 250 words)
The internship program is paid and will last for six (6) months during 2022. Interns are expected to begin on March 1st, 2022.
Internship will be part-time (form 8:00 to 12:00 or from 12:00 to 16:00) and will take place in the Parliament building and at D+ offices in Pristina.
Deadline for submission of applications
Deadline for submission of applications is February 11, 2022.
Interested candidates should send applications to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The internship program is realized with the financial support of the European Union. The content of this vacancy is the sole responsibility of Democracy Plus (D+) and do not represent the views of the European Union. Project “Good governance: stronger public procurement and policy – making” is funded by the EU and implemented by Democracy Plus (D+).